Titan Management Services offers every client our investment of ownership on behalf of their community. This personal level of investment drives us to provide accurate and efficient reporting. This involves creating a dependable flow of information while catering to the unique needs of each community that trusts us. Our committed team provides responsible service to all of our associations, ensuring that each one is managed to the highest level of care and attention.
Using accepted accounting principles, we manage every aspect of accounting and financial reporting. We understand that consistent and accurate financial reporting is required for board members to be comfortable with the financial status of their association.
- Invoice and collect Maintenance Fees.
- Maintain individual accounting on each unit owner.
- Send delinquent notices.
- Receive and pay bills.
- Balance bank statements.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the Association with budget variance reporting.
- Develop yearly budget for Board approval.
- Prepare Federal Tax Report.
- Collect all funds due the Association by any legal means available (liens, courts, etc.).
Titan Management Services is prepared to execute all aspects of community management. Our size and infrastructure allow us to remain flexible in adapting administrative services for all types of associations.
- Consult with the Board on standards to be maintained for the Association.
- Assist Board with Interpreting the Declarations, Covenants, and By-Laws.
- Attempt to secure compliance by owners/guests with the Declarations, By-Laws and Rules of the Association.
- Individual violation pictures on file and included with resident correspondence.
- Video record of property inspection on file for board review remotely at their convenience.
- Coordinate meetings. Issue meeting agendas and notices, attend meetings, and distribute Board packages.
- Process Architectural and Design Review Applications.
- Maintain thorough communications with Board members.
- Assist residents regarding questions and issues.
- Maintain and provide access to association records.
- Maintain current resident database.
Regular property inspections are performed by our team to ensure adherence to the Rules and Regulations of the community. Landscape walks are also scheduled with the landscape vendor and/or board or committee members on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and consult with Board and committees on maintenance program.
- Bi-weekly inspections of the property.
- Coordinate with Board and committees to implement preventive maintenance programs as necessary.
- Assist in drafting bid specifications for work to be completed by contractors.
- Negotiate contracts on behalf of the Board as requested.
- Oversee maintenance of landscaping, repairs and other contracted work.
- Inspect completed work as necessary.
Having a well-maintained, professional website is more important than ever. Titan Management Services offers flexible website solutions, designed to fit the specific needs and requirements of each association. Our website flexibility allows each community to choose a unique face for their online presence.
- Management of existing HOA website for updates, user registration and support.
- HOA website hosting and website creation.
- Maintain resident email lists for HOA communications.
- Creation and management of HOA/COA social media page.
- Provide a contact for unit owners to report problems, damage, etc. 24 hours a day.
Ready to Learn More?
Select the button below and begin your request for a quote to meet your association’s needs. Select the services you need to ensure you don’t pay for more than your residents use.