Titan Management Services offers every client our investment of ownership on behalf of their community. This personal level of investment drives us to provide accurate and efficient reporting. This involves creating a dependable flow of information while catering to the unique needs of each community that trusts us. Our committed team provides responsible service to all of our associations, ensuring that each one is managed to the highest level of care and attention.
Request a Quote
Standard Services as part of the Titan Team:
- Initial input of all financial information into Titan accounting system;
- Maintenance of operating vendor & utility accounts;
- Monthly revenue collection;
- Accounts receivable reporting and collections;
- Accounts payable reporting;
- Processing and payment of operating expenses;
- Balance bank statements;
- Maintain individual accounting on each unit owner
- Monthly/Quarterly Management & Financial Reports
- Financial statements with budget variance reporting;
- Prepare an annual budget for board approval
- Management of service providers and contractor;
- Coordinate Bids and Quotations from contractors such as: landscaping, snow removal, insurance, rubbish removal, major repair and improvements. These bids are requested from companies of the Board’s choice or Titan Management Services’ choice, or both.
- Verification that bids meet pre-determined requirements such as: type of equipment, insurance, and any other requirements that the Board may have set.
- Ensure work is performed by contractors according to the contract terms.
- Bi-Weekly Property inspections:
- Individual violation pictures on file and included with resident correspondence.
- Video record of property inspection on file for board review remotely at their convenience.
- Management of community amenities from clubhouses and pools to fitness centers, spas, and business centers;
- Attend Annual Meeting
- Resident correspondence to include violations of CC&R’s, delinquent fee notifications and response to inquiries.
- Maintain a resident directory for the association
- Maintain Association Records and Files to include:
- Resident Correspondence
- Processed Invoices
- Monthly /Quarterly Financial Statements
- Vendor Contracts
- Association Governing Documents
- Meeting Minutes
- Coordinate with Association Legal Counsel as necessary
- Provide a contact for unit owners to report problems, damage, etc. 24 hours a day